The first step you need to do to get your ePassport is to Setup an Appointment with the DFA.
After you are given an appointment date there are documents that you will need to bring.
1. NSO Issued Birth Certificate
2. Original Valid ID (Senior Citizen’s ID, Voter’s ID, SSS ID, GSIS, BIR, Driver’s License, School ID)
3. Marriage Certificate
4. Other Supporting Documents (NBI Clearance, Marriage Contract,
Land Title, etc.)
1. Old Passport
2. NSO Birth Certificate
3. Valid ID
4. Other Supporting Documents
1. Same Requirement with New Passport Application
2. Notarized Affidavit of Loss
3. Police Report if passport is still valid
You will be required to pay 200 pesos for Replacement Fee if the passport is still valid.
For a more exhaustive explanation please refer to the DFA website.