Monthly Archives: July 2013
Hi. We are currently looking for:
Machine Operator – Tire Retreading
- 23 to 38 Years Old
- Minimum of 5 yearrs as a Belt Spicer/Conveyor technician
- Good knowledge of all forms of Belt Splicing ans Installations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels , clients , management ans team members
- Contribute towards the companies safety policies
- An understanding of high integrity splicing procedures.
- Male or Female
- 23 to 30 Years Old
- Knowledge of network cabling and computer operations
- Installing windows and other software on user’s computers.
- Computers support and maintenance
- Diploma in Computer Application or any relevant computer course
- At least 2 years experience in computer skills.
- Familiarity with Any Middle East Country is considered essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Planning Engineer – Civil
- Male or Female
- Relevant Engineering degree from a reputable university or college
- At least 5 years work experience in planning and scheduling for major construction project.
- Expert in the use of the latest version of Primavera and other planning software
- Extensive familiarity with planning and scheduling with at least 5 years of experience in foreman or lead position.
- 5 to 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably within petro chemicals. - Middle east experience is considered essential.
- Good command of English reading, writing and speaking.
- Physically strong and healthy.
These jobs are for Saudi Arabia deployment.
For more jobs openings continue to visit our website: http://www.rrrjm.com
Scholarship for OFW
OWWA through its Congressional Migrant Scholarship Program (CMSP) or Education for Development Scholarship Program (EDSP) is offering College Scholarships for OFW family members in Northern Luzon.
Exam will be held on September 22, 2013.
Top 100 passers will qualify for the scholarship.
Those who are interested must submit the following requirements to the OWWA Regional Office on or before August 14:
1. Accomplished application form
2. Two 2×2 ID pictures (studio shot / white background)
3. Proof of relationship to OWWA member (Birth certificate of applicant or birth certificate of both the single OFW and the applicant-dependent and certificate of no marriage duly certified by the Local Civil Registrar or NSO, if OFW is single)
4. Proof of OWWA membership
5. Form 137 / High school report card.
For more information, please contact OWWA Region 3 at: (045) 860-6029, 861-0931, 09282171472, 0933341573, 09174379429 or 0917 5100098.
Source: Philippine Information Agency
For Filippinos working abroad SSS has provided a tool to allow you to manage your SSS account anywhere and anytime. Just go to www.sss.gov.ph and register for an online account.
After you have secured your SSS online account you can login as a member and it will allow you to do the following:
SSS Online Features
1. Download or Print your SSS Records 2. Check and Manage your SSS information 3. Inquire about Member Benefits 4. Look up your Loan Records
Information Source : Business Mirror