Category Archives: Job Openings
When you are looking for a job using the internet, you would normally visit job sites and look at their list, until you find the one that you think matches your skills.
You can imagine that this will take a lot of time if you are going to visit a lot of job websites. Fortunately, Google has a tool that can help us to do this process quickly and automatically.
How to look for a Job using Google Alerts
1. Log in to your google account (gmail or google+) 1. Go to http://www.google.com/alerts
2. You will see five options that you can set.
Search Query – This is where you type what you are looking for. For example you can type job open rrjm, job open programmer, job open driver, or job open saudi.
Result Type – You can leave it to the default value (“Everything”).
How Often – You can set it to “Once a Day” or “Once a Week”. If you want to be alerted immediately then set it to “As It Happens”
How Many – The default is “Only the Best Result” which will give you the most accurate information. Or you can set it to “All Results” which will give you all websites that contain atleast one of the words you type in your Search Query.
Deliver To – Type your email so that the alerts will get delivered to your email.
What Does Google Alert Do
Google Alerts will automatically send you emails that contain job openings depending on the Search Query that you provided.
Note: You can enter as many “Search Query” as you want.
Hi. We are currently looking for:
Machine Operator – Tire Retreading
- 23 to 38 Years Old
- Minimum of 5 yearrs as a Belt Spicer/Conveyor technician
- Good knowledge of all forms of Belt Splicing ans Installations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels , clients , management ans team members
- Contribute towards the companies safety policies
- An understanding of high integrity splicing procedures.
- Male or Female
- 23 to 30 Years Old
- Knowledge of network cabling and computer operations
- Installing windows and other software on user’s computers.
- Computers support and maintenance
- Diploma in Computer Application or any relevant computer course
- At least 2 years experience in computer skills.
- Familiarity with Any Middle East Country is considered essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Planning Engineer – Civil
- Male or Female
- Relevant Engineering degree from a reputable university or college
- At least 5 years work experience in planning and scheduling for major construction project.
- Expert in the use of the latest version of Primavera and other planning software
- Extensive familiarity with planning and scheduling with at least 5 years of experience in foreman or lead position.
- 5 to 8 years experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably within petro chemicals. - Middle east experience is considered essential.
- Good command of English reading, writing and speaking.
- Physically strong and healthy.
These jobs are for Saudi Arabia deployment.
For more jobs openings continue to visit our website: http://www.rrrjm.com
Hi. We currently have the following job openings for Saudi Arabia deployment:
1. Fire Protection Technician
Must be Male. 25 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. With 3 Years of Experience. Should have experience in electrical wiring , fire alarm codes, installing, and repairing fire alarm systems.
2. Industrial Electrician
Must be Male. 25 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. With 2 Years of Experience. Knowledge in Electrical boards and panel boards. Knowledge of Blasting Machine and electrical components
3. Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
Must be Male. 28 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Mettalurgical/Welding Egineering. With 6 to 8 Years of Experience. Knowledge and good experience in piping,fabrication,erection and welding.
Please visit http://jobsopen.rrjm.com for more Details.
Hi. RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is looking for the following people.
1. Assistant Pastry Chef – 5 vacancies 2. AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN (MUSLIM) – 5 vacancies 3. Civil Inspector – 5 vacancies 4. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies 5. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies 6. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies 7. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies 8. Document Controller – 5 vacancies 9. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies 10. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies 11. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies 12. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies 13. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies 14. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies 15. Document Controller – 5 vacancies 16. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies 17. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies 18. HSE Officer – 5 vacancies
Oman 1. Female Aerobics Instructor – 20 vacancies 2. Male Personal Trainer – 20 vacancies
Send your resume at www.apply.rrjm.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been a Philippine Overseas Employment Agency for 9 Years. Avoid illegal recruiters. Good luck!
Hi. We are currently looking for:
(Six People each for the following jobs) CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR CONTRACTS ASSISTANT DOCUMENT CONTROLLER ENGINEER – CIVIL (ESTIMATION and DESIGN ENGINEER – MATERIAL CONTROL ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (DESIGN) ENGINEER – MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR (SHUTDOWN) FABRICATOR (STEEL / PIPE) FOREMAN – WELDING GENERAL FOREMAN – RIGGING HE OPERATOR (Trailer/Loader/Dozer/Crane) HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAN INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN PIPE FITTER PLANNING ENGINEER PROJECT CONTROL COORDINATOR / MANAGER PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER – COST QC INSPECTOR (Civil/Mech’l./Piping/E & I) RIGGER – ARAMCO / TUV CERTIFIED RODMAN / CHAINMAN SENIOR AUDITOR (IT/FINANCIAL AUDIT) SUPERINTENDENT – CIVIL/STRUCTURAL SUPERINTENDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERINTENDENT – INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT – MECHANICAL / PIPING SUPERINTENDENT – PAINTING / INSULATION SUPERINTENDENT -ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR – OIL FLUSHING TECHNICIAN – BOLTING TECHNICIAN – CHEMICAL CLEANING / PIGGING TECHNICIAN – COLD CUTTING / MACHINIST TECHNICIAN – ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – HYDRO-JET & BUNDLE PULL TECHNICIAN – OIL FLUSHING RIGGER LEVEL 1
LAND SURVEYOR ( 12 People)
KITCHEN HELPER ( 5 People) MARKETING / EVENT COORDINATOR ( 3 People)
Male SPED Teacher (30 people)
Please post or send your resume at apply.rrjm.com, email@example.com. Feel free to drop by if you are near our office.