Category Archives: Uncategorized
Job Hunting and Christmas Breaks
It’s that time of the year again when everything slows down to a crawl. Traffic slows down. Office activities winds down as everyone is anticipating the holidays.
The last two weeks before Christmas are ideally the last days when you can still push your job hunting. But come Christmas, everything usually stops and will pickup again on the second week of January the following year.
Even though most would be in vacation mode you can still Use the holidays to improve your hiring chances by doing the following:
1. Update your Resume – It’s the perfect time to update your resume. Think about your accomplishments this year (career wise) and include them in your resume.
2. Learn a new skill or acquire a new knowledge – Maybe you need to improve your computer literacy or you need to enroll in a new course. Always try to update your skills. New technologies are constantly being introduced in every industry. You need to keep your skills relevant so that you will always have an advantage when you are applying for work.
3. Buy new clothes that you can use for interviews – This advice may seem shallow at first, even funny. But it is actually important. People tend to respond more positively to people who are well dressed. Sometimes people who dress well also attract better pay. You can dismiss this advice but it is human nature. You can either ignore it or use it to your advantage.
4. Network to find Job Opportunities – It’s the holiday season. Connect with your friends and acquaintances. Gain new friends. Sometimes, simple small talks can provide you with new job prospects. Who knows, one of your friends’ company may be looking for someone that matches your skills.
RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for people with the following qualifications:
|Support Engineer / Specialist||Saudi Arabia|
|System Administrator||Saudi Arabia|
|Elevator Installer||Saudi Arabia|
|Elevator Technician||Saudi Arabia|
|Welder – GTAW / TIG||Saudi Arabia|
|Cost & Estimation Engineer||Saudi Arabia|
|IT Technician||Saudi Arabia|
|Planning Engineer – Civil||Saudi Arabia|
|Quantity Surveyor – Civil||Saudi Arabia|
You can visit our jobs database at http://jobsopen.rrjm.com for more details.
Altraifi Contracting company in Saudi Arabia has tasked us to look for Filipino Bus or Truck Mechanic. You can apply online at www.apply.rrjm.com or you can contact Chris , Josh or Jonathan using the following numbers :
- 09998853083 (smart) - 09328549098 (sun) - 09178277460 (globe)
Hi. We are currently looking for:
(Six People each for the following jobs) CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR CONTRACTS ASSISTANT DOCUMENT CONTROLLER ENGINEER – CIVIL (ESTIMATION and DESIGN ENGINEER – MATERIAL CONTROL ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (DESIGN) ENGINEER – MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR (SHUTDOWN) FABRICATOR (STEEL / PIPE) FOREMAN – WELDING GENERAL FOREMAN – RIGGING HE OPERATOR (Trailer/Loader/Dozer/Crane) HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAN INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN PIPE FITTER PLANNING ENGINEER PROJECT CONTROL COORDINATOR / MANAGER PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER – COST QC INSPECTOR (Civil/Mech’l./Piping/E & I) RIGGER – ARAMCO / TUV CERTIFIED RODMAN / CHAINMAN SENIOR AUDITOR (IT/FINANCIAL AUDIT) SUPERINTENDENT – CIVIL/STRUCTURAL SUPERINTENDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERINTENDENT – INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT – MECHANICAL / PIPING SUPERINTENDENT – PAINTING / INSULATION SUPERINTENDENT -ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR – OIL FLUSHING TECHNICIAN – BOLTING TECHNICIAN – CHEMICAL CLEANING / PIGGING TECHNICIAN – COLD CUTTING / MACHINIST TECHNICIAN – ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – HYDRO-JET & BUNDLE PULL TECHNICIAN – OIL FLUSHING RIGGER LEVEL 1
LAND SURVEYOR ( 12 People)
KITCHEN HELPER ( 5 People) MARKETING / EVENT COORDINATOR ( 3 People)
Male SPED Teacher (30 people)
Please post or send your resume at apply.rrjm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to drop by if you are near our office.
The Commission of Filipinos Overseas (CFO) is accepting nomination for the “Presidential Awards for Filipino Individuals and Organizations Overseas”. Individuals or Organizations who are Filipinos or Foreign may now submit their nominations.
Nominations can be submitted to:
1. Philippine Embassy 2. Philippine Consulate 3. Commission on Filipinos Overseas 4. Online at http://www.2012presidentialawards.cfo.gov.ph/index.php/nomination-form.html
Deadline for submission is on June 15, 2012
1. Lingkod sa Kapwa Filipino Award - To be given to Filipino associations or individuals who exceptionally or significantly contributed to local reconstruction, progress and development.
2. Banaag Award - To be given to Filipino associations or individuals who who contributed to advancing a cause of or benefited Overseas Filipinos Communities or Sectors.
3. Kaanib ng Bayan Award – Foreign Individuals or Organization with significant or exceptional conception to Philippine Reconstruction, Progress and Development, or Benefited Community or Sector in the Philippines or Abroad.
4. Pamana ng Filipino Award – Filipinos Overseas who brought the country honor or recognition through the excellence or distinction through the performance in the pursuit of their work or profession.
If you know an individual or organizations who deserve these Awards CFO is encouraging everyone to nominate.