Author Archives: admin
Altraifi Contracting company in Saudi Arabia has tasked us to look for Filipino Bus or Truck Mechanic. You can apply online at www.apply.rrjm.com or you can contact Chris , Josh or Jonathan using the following numbers :
- 09998853083 (smart) - 09328549098 (sun) - 09178277460 (globe)
Hi. RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is looking for the following people.
1. Assistant Pastry Chef – 5 vacancies 2. AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN (MUSLIM) – 5 vacancies 3. Civil Inspector – 5 vacancies 4. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies 5. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies 6. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies 7. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies 8. Document Controller – 5 vacancies 9. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies 10. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies 11. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies 12. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies 13. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies 14. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies 15. Document Controller – 5 vacancies 16. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies 17. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies 18. HSE Officer – 5 vacancies
Oman 1. Female Aerobics Instructor – 20 vacancies 2. Male Personal Trainer – 20 vacancies
Send your resume at www.apply.rrjm.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been a Philippine Overseas Employment Agency for 9 Years. Avoid illegal recruiters. Good luck!
Hi. We are currently looking for:
(Six People each for the following jobs) CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR CONTRACTS ASSISTANT DOCUMENT CONTROLLER ENGINEER – CIVIL (ESTIMATION and DESIGN ENGINEER – MATERIAL CONTROL ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (DESIGN) ENGINEER – MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR (SHUTDOWN) FABRICATOR (STEEL / PIPE) FOREMAN – WELDING GENERAL FOREMAN – RIGGING HE OPERATOR (Trailer/Loader/Dozer/Crane) HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAN INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN PIPE FITTER PLANNING ENGINEER PROJECT CONTROL COORDINATOR / MANAGER PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER – COST QC INSPECTOR (Civil/Mech’l./Piping/E & I) RIGGER – ARAMCO / TUV CERTIFIED RODMAN / CHAINMAN SENIOR AUDITOR (IT/FINANCIAL AUDIT) SUPERINTENDENT – CIVIL/STRUCTURAL SUPERINTENDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERINTENDENT – INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT – MECHANICAL / PIPING SUPERINTENDENT – PAINTING / INSULATION SUPERINTENDENT -ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR – OIL FLUSHING TECHNICIAN – BOLTING TECHNICIAN – CHEMICAL CLEANING / PIGGING TECHNICIAN – COLD CUTTING / MACHINIST TECHNICIAN – ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – HYDRO-JET & BUNDLE PULL TECHNICIAN – OIL FLUSHING RIGGER LEVEL 1
LAND SURVEYOR ( 12 People)
KITCHEN HELPER ( 5 People) MARKETING / EVENT COORDINATOR ( 3 People)
Male SPED Teacher (30 people)
Please post or send your resume at apply.rrjm.com, email@example.com. Feel free to drop by if you are near our office.
The need for blood is great. On any given day, more than two thousand of blood units are transfused to patients in our country. Some may need blood during surgery; while others depend on it after an accident or because they have a disease that requires blood components. The Philippine Red Cross approximately supplies one-fourth of the country’s national blood requirements.
RRJM International Manpower Services and Red Cross will be conducting a Blood Donation Project tomorrow (March 16 2012) in the office.
RRJM fully supports Red Cross campaign for blood donations. We hope that in our own little way we are able to contribute this project.
Incase you are wondering were we post our Job Openings you can refer to the following links:
1. Our WorkAbroad Profile Page http://rrjm.workabroad.ph/profile/?page=1
2. Jobstreet.com RRJM Jobs Abroad Query
3. Our blog http://www.rrjm.com/blog-posts/
5. Our Twitter Page http://twitter.com/#!/rrjmmanpower/
I would recommend you visit our Workabroad and Jobstreet pages as those two are always up to date. You are also free to call our office to inquire. And if you are near our office don’t hesitate to drop by.