Author Archives: admin
Hi. RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is looking for the following people.
1. Assistant Pastry Chef – 5 vacancies
2. AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN (MUSLIM) – 5 vacancies
3. Civil Inspector – 5 vacancies
4. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies
5. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies
6. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies
7. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies
8. Document Controller – 5 vacancies
9. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies
10. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies
11. Communication Inspector – 5 vacancies
12. Construction Engineer – 5 vacancies
13. Demi Chef / Assistant Cook – 5 vacancies
14. Document Control Supervisor – 5 vacancies
15. Document Controller – 5 vacancies
16. Electrical Inspector – 5 vacancies
17. Estimating Engineer – 5 vacancies
18. HSE Officer – 5 vacancies
1. Female Aerobics Instructor – 20 vacancies
2. Male Personal Trainer – 20 vacancies
Send your resume at www.apply.rrjm.com or send an email to email@example.com
We have been a Philippine Overseas Employment Agency for 9 Years. Avoid illegal recruiters. Good luck!
Hi. We are currently looking for:
(Six People each for the following jobs)
ENGINEER – CIVIL (ESTIMATION and DESIGN
ENGINEER – MATERIAL CONTROL
ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (DESIGN)
ENGINEER – MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR (SHUTDOWN)
FABRICATOR (STEEL / PIPE)
FOREMAN – WELDING
GENERAL FOREMAN – RIGGING
HE OPERATOR (Trailer/Loader/Dozer/Crane)
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
PROJECT CONTROL COORDINATOR / MANAGER
PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER – COST
QC INSPECTOR (Civil/Mech’l./Piping/E & I)
RIGGER – ARAMCO / TUV CERTIFIED
RODMAN / CHAINMAN
SENIOR AUDITOR (IT/FINANCIAL AUDIT)
SUPERINTENDENT – CIVIL/STRUCTURAL
SUPERINTENDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES
SUPERINTENDENT – INSTRUMENTATION
SUPERINTENDENT – MECHANICAL / PIPING
SUPERINTENDENT – PAINTING / INSULATION
SUPERVISOR – OIL FLUSHING
TECHNICIAN – BOLTING
TECHNICIAN – CHEMICAL CLEANING / PIGGING
TECHNICIAN – COLD CUTTING / MACHINIST
TECHNICIAN – ELECTRICAL
TECHNICIAN – HYDRO-JET & BUNDLE PULL
TECHNICIAN – OIL FLUSHING
RIGGER LEVEL 1
LAND SURVEYOR ( 12 People)
KITCHEN HELPER ( 5 People)
MARKETING / EVENT COORDINATOR ( 3 People)
Male SPED Teacher (30 people)
Please post or send your resume at apply.rrjm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to drop by if you are near our office.
The need for blood is great. On any given day, more than two thousand of blood units are transfused to patients in our country. Some may need blood during surgery; while others depend on it after an accident or because they have a disease that requires blood components. The Philippine Red Cross approximately supplies one-fourth of the country’s national blood requirements.
RRJM International Manpower Services and Red Cross will be conducting a Blood Donation Project tomorrow (March 16 2012) in the office.
RRJM fully supports Red Cross campaign for blood donations. We hope that in our own little way we are able to contribute this project.
Incase you are wondering were we post our Job Openings you can refer to the following links:
1. Our WorkAbroad Profile Page http://rrjm.workabroad.ph/profile/?page=1
2. Jobstreet.com RRJM Jobs Abroad Query
3. Our blog http://www.rrjm.com/blog-posts/
5. Our Twitter Page http://twitter.com/#!/rrjmmanpower/
I would recommend you visit our Workabroad and Jobstreet pages as those two are always up to date. You are also free to call our office to inquire. And if you are near our office don’t hesitate to drop by.
South Korean Parliament passed Act 11276 on February 1, 2012. It is a revision on the Act on Employment of Foreign Workers.
The law will be in effect on July 2 this year.
This law will provide foreign workers including Overseas Filipino Workers the following Benefits:
1. It will allow foreign workers who wish to return to South Korea after completing their contracts from six months to three months.
2. Returning workers will be exempted from retaking Korean language test and employment training.
1. Foreign worker should have no record of transfer of workplace during the employment except for justifiable cause.
2. There is still a shortage of workers in the sector he is employed in.
3. They should already have a new work contract before returning to Korea.
There are currently 24,000 Filipinos workers in South Korea in the field of manufacturing, construction, agriculture and fisheries.