Get jobs emailed to you with our job alert service.
|Education:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Age:||25 - 45|
|Description & Requirements:||Job Details :
- Those should have level II UT for TOFD (Time of Flight Diffraction) and PAUT (Phased Array UT) with additional training for the Omniscan machine.
- Perform tasks to the extent certified and qualified in.
- Set-up and callibrate equipment.
- Conduct tests with Ultrasonic Testing automated and semi-automated UT Phased Array equipment (i.e. Olympus Omniscan or TD Handy Scan)
- Conduct tests in the basic NDT methods to the extent certified and qualified in.
- Must have prior certification as an NDT Level II technician with the ability to meet company certification standards
- Requires Five (5) plus years experience and certification as a Level II in MT,PT, and UT Sheanwave required. Documented classroom training of UT Phased Array (80 hours minimum)
- Previous experience and knowledge of advanced UT applications such as Phased Array, Tip Diffraction, IGSCC & TOFD a plus.
|Apply Online Print Job Add Favorites|