For Filippinos working abroad SSS has provided a tool to allow you to manage your SSS account anywhere and anytime. Just go to www.sss.gov.ph and register for an online account.
After you have secured your SSS online account you can login as a member and it will allow you to do the following:
SSS Online Features
1. Download or Print your SSS Records
2. Check and Manage your SSS information
3. Inquire about Member Benefits
4. Look up your Loan Records
Information Source : Business Mirror
RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for people with the following qualifications:
You can visit our jobs database at http://jobsopen.rrjm.com for more details.
Nuong mga nakaraang taon may sinulat kaming article tungkol sa kung paano talunin ang Homesickness. Para sa mga Overseas Filipino ito ang pinakamabigat na kalaban, ang mamiss ang ating mga mahal sa buhay na nasa Pilipinas. Naisin man makasama lagi ang ating mga pamilya kailangan mag sakripisyo at magtrabaho abroad para maibigay sa kanila ang mas magandang bukas.
Mga Karaniwang Ginagawa ng mga OFW Para Labanan ang Lungkot
1. Keep Busy – Isa sa mga payo ng mga matatagal ng OFW ay magtrabaho hanggang mapagod. Para kapag uwi mo sa iyong tinutuluyan ay tulog na lang ang iyong nasa isip. Simpleng payo lang ngunit ito’y epektibo.
2. Sumali sa Filipino Community / Join Filipino Communities – Makisalamuha sa mga kapwa pinoy. Isa itong epektibong paraan para ika’y may makausap, may makakabalitaan kung anu nangyayari sa Pilipinas at may maging mga bagong kaibigan na tutulong sa iyo na malimut sandali ang pagkamiss sa sariling bayan. Magkakaroon ka rin ng pagkakataon makatulong sa mga kapwa Pilipino abroad na distressed.
3. Engaged in Sport Activites – Mag gym, mag badminton, basketball at iba pa. Epektibo ito na pampalipas ng oras at nakakabuti pa sa kalusugan.
Punuin mo lahat ng aktibidad ang iyong oras. Wag hayaan mabakante ka unless kailangan mo talaga magpahinga.
Ang homesickness ay mahirap lang naman sa umpisa. Kapag nagtagal ka ng nagtratrabaho abroad ay masasanay ka rin sa bansang iyong tinitigilan.
Our airport is not up to par with other countries like Singapore, HK, or South Korea. But that is not the worst part of it. The worst thing about our Ninoy Aquino International Airport are the taxis the pickup commuters there. They have a culture of being abusive to the newly arrived Foreigners and Filipinos including our OFWs.
I could not remember when this abusive culture actually started. Ever since I could remember using our airport, they have always been like that. And they never changed for the past 20 years that I have been old enough to ride a plane on my own.
They don’t use the meter and would charge up to four times the cost of the passengers regular fare.
I don’t know why they think they have to be an opportunist and why they don’t want to go about their work normally like everyone else.
How to avoid NAIA abusive taxis
1. Have a relative or co-worker just pick you up from the airport.
2. Get the number of Taxi operators that allow call ins and have them pick you up.
3. If you are not carrying much baggage or anything too valuable, you can walk outside the airport to the bus stop and just ride a regular bus.
This has been an age old problem but seems never taken seriously by our transport authorities.
Hi. We currently have the following job openings for Saudi Arabia deployment:
1. Fire Protection Technician
Must be Male. 25 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. With 3 Years of Experience. Should have experience in electrical wiring , fire alarm codes, installing, and repairing fire alarm systems.
2. Industrial Electrician
Must be Male. 25 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. With 2 Years of Experience. Knowledge in Electrical boards and panel boards. Knowledge of Blasting Machine and electrical components
3. Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
Must be Male. 28 – 40 years old. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Mettalurgical/Welding Egineering. With 6 to 8 Years of Experience. Knowledge and good experience in piping,fabrication,erection and welding.
Please visit http://jobsopen.rrjm.com for more Details.